Application

Public: FinFleet recruitment channel.

Moderator: FinFleet Recruitment

Forum rules
FinFleet is recruiting selectivly and with recommendations. To recive more information about the corporation, join our ingame channel "finfleet".
Sakura
Take me seriously, plz
Battletag: Brizingr#2533
Eve-Online alias: Sakura Yadomaru
WoW alias: Ichopyou
Steam: Dao

Application

Post by Sakura » 16 Mar 2015 01:50

Ingame main name: Sakura Yadomaru

Alts: No alt's, unless you count the inactive ones on same account then they are Kato Itonula, Shadowlon.

Timezone: (UTC) Monrovia, Reykjavík

(You must register to FinFleet forums using your ingame mains name!)

Q: Please explain to us how your characters skills are assigned and what are you planning to do in future. We do not have any sort of skillpoint limits - but we need to know what are your plans for the future.

A: At first my sp where assigned in all hail of a maelstrom of confusion but then i started taking aim to much better setup, and all my focus now is in the logi department. Almost all logis (all races) in M4. I'll fly anything that is needed of me, since flying with friends gives all roles pleasure.

Q: Please explain to us your EVE history. What have you done during your EVE-life , what corps you have been in the past, why did you leave them, where you in any director roles in your past corporation and such information intrests us. Basicly, a short bio of you and EVE.

A: Started playing this game the day it came out, cause first time and Iceland cool game gets out there and being an Icelandic gamer of course. But dropped out a little cause didn't understand it all that much and wasn't too much to do, so I eventually lost that character cause of inactivity and they deleted it. I started again with another which I lost track of. But at it again, and playing it for fun, been mostly gaining rep with Caldari navy and doing some mining so I've got skills for industry/mining. Was going for Tengu, all skills ready for that but not smart to fly what you can't afford so that took a big U turn. Like exploring so I wander into a wormhole and die cause ...well not smart going 2 into a big black wormhole then ganked by 5 other guys :P but now last few months just been skilling smarter.

I was in T.E.D-Xray, no members active, only me and one other, died out kinda, was a recruitment officer there(very short time, didn't have invitation rights, very confusing setup from there), was there for half a year or so.

Q: How did you hear about FinFleet?

A: I heard it through a friend of mine from real life who is playing with me, and he heard it from a friend of ours in FinFleet who we meet at FanFest 2014.(drinking buddies through that pubcrawl)

Q: What do you expect from FinFleet?

A: Sinking even deeper into space of EVE , blow shit up, and have fun with corpmates and drink with them at FanFest ... have shitloads of fun :D ( finally)

Q: Do you have any real-life friends who are current FinFleet members? Do you have anyone in FinFleet who is willing to support your application?

A: Yes and Yes

Q: Are you gay?

A: Once a year, but then I'm put into a closet and locket inn :/ bring your Titan ;) and break me out if you know what I mean huehue

Q: Do you own a Drum Kit?

A: My belly and my buttcheeks make good smack sound.

Q: Do you own any Basset Hounds?

A: Hehe no I'm sorry I don't, but I've got a cat with a pink collar called Muffin :) and a black cat called Dimma ( darkness)

splockster
Lieutenant
Eve-Online alias: splockster

Re: Application

Post by splockster » 16 Mar 2015 08:08

this app gets my full support, he has shown this last year that he really wants in and has worked hard for it. Being a fairly low sp toon he took advice and directed his training round to logi ... all of them, so he could be useful in fleets while training up the rest.
He'll bring the enthusiasm for the game that I love to hear on comms, he loves a Laugh and Can take a hit so no drama , drama pisses me off.
I will also be his daddy with pride.

Baracuda
Sky Marshall
#IRC: baracuda
Eve-Online alias: Baracuda

Post by Baracuda » 16 Mar 2015 11:31

What is your favorite scotch whisky?
Just one thing is better then damage… MORE DAMAGE.

Sakura
Take me seriously, plz
Battletag: Brizingr#2533
Eve-Online alias: Sakura Yadomaru
WoW alias: Ichopyou
Steam: Dao

Post by Sakura » 16 Mar 2015 14:00

splockster wrote: I will also be his daddy with pride.
My sugadaddy ?

Whiskey, I'll pick one and train for it if you like ? I'm more of a Stroh kinda guy.

Badboy K
General
Eve-Online alias: Badboy K

Post by Badboy K » 16 Mar 2015 20:52

Your https://zkillboard.com/character/485683791/ KB stats are non existing are you sure you know how to shoot other ships?

Are you really a corp thief?

http://evewho.com/pilot/Sakura%20Yadomaru/

Tykonderoga
Soldier
Eve-Online alias: Tykonderoga

Post by Tykonderoga » 16 Mar 2015 23:26

I would say that Splock's friend would have to have some serious supervision and be extremely active. This would mean being on every fleet in order to prove himself as a pvp pilot. I don't press the button, but some serious dedication for some months would be in order.

Eng1371
Major
Eve-Online alias: eng1371

Post by Eng1371 » 17 Mar 2015 02:07

No

Tribalist
Colonel
Eve-Online alias: Tribalist

Post by Tribalist » 17 Mar 2015 02:34

I would want to see full API before we go anywhere... or its a no.

Thanks BadBoy for heads up.

Eng1371
Major
Eve-Online alias: eng1371

Post by Eng1371 » 17 Mar 2015 07:06

ill put it another way

rejected

Lord Hamish
I know what I'm doing, I have so many posts
#IRC: Lord_Hamish
Eve-Online alias: Lord Hamish/Lady Orolovski