Rhistel Stormshield

Public: FinFleet recruitment channel.

Moderator: FinFleet Recruitment

Forum rules
FinFleet is recruiting selectivly and with recommendations. To recive more information about the corporation, join our ingame channel "finfleet".
Rhistel Stormshield
Take me seriously, plz
GW2 Tag: Rhistel.1465

Rhistel Stormshield

Post by Rhistel Stormshield » 29 Dec 2014 19:27

Ingame main name: Rhistel Stormshield
Alts: Rhaegar Dragonstone
Timezone: UTC -5 Eastern

(You must register to FinFleet forums using your ingame mains name!)

Q: Please explain to us how your characters skills are assigned and what are you planning to do in future. We do not have any sort of skillpoint limits - but we need to know what are your plans for the future.

A: 89+ Million Skills points, practically every base is covered. T1, T2 ships up to battlecruisers, T2 Amarr/Caldari battleships. Able to use T2 fittings, except for Large Projectiles atm. Working on finishing Recon Ships 5 and then jump skills, should take 2-3 months.

Q: Please explain to us your EVE history. What have you done during your EVE-life , what corps you have been in the past, why did you leave them, where you in any director roles in your past corporation and such information intrests us. Basicly, a short bio of you and EVE.

A:Been mostly in mining groups in the begining, and then dipped into wormholes and then pvp. Worked either logisitcs or support roles. Looking to get into much more PVP. Joined Dead Six Imitative as a mining director, then CEO when previous CEO disappeared, then Alliance Executor of Lokun Listamenn(mostly a Dust 514 alliance). Within the last year I I joined Surely You're Joking, an alliance based in lowsec, looking for more PVP. I didnt get much since their fleets were usually running after I got off. Looking to do more PVP and have fun in EVE.

Q: How did you hear about FinFleet?

A: Random discussions on comms, about past things in EVE, and from some friends.

Q: What do you expect from FinFleet?

A: An active community, willing to teach, and have fun with. Plus PVP, lots of PVP.

Q: Do you have any real-life friends who are current FinFleet members? Do you have anyone in FinFleet who is willing to support your application?

A: Karien

Q: Are you gay?

A: Negative, the only thing straighter than me is my jacket.

Q: Do you own a Drum Kit?

A: Yes, haven't touched it in a few years.

Q: Do you own any Basset Hounds?

A: Negative, got 2 cats though.

Tribalist
Colonel
Eve-Online alias: Tribalist

Re: Rhistel Stormshield

Post by Tribalist » 29 Dec 2014 23:48

Rhistel Stormshield wrote: Q: Please explain to us how your characters skills are assigned and what are you planning to do in future. We do not have any sort of skillpoint limits - but we need to know what are your plans for the future.

A: 89+ Million Skills points, practically every base is covered. T1, T2 ships up to battlecruisers, T2 Amarr/Caldari battleships. Able to use T2 fittings, except for Large Projectiles atm. Working on finishing Recon Ships 5 and then jump skills, should take 2-3 months.

Q: Do you have any real-life friends who are current FinFleet members? Do you have anyone in FinFleet who is willing to support your application?

A: Karien
You have Capital Ship Skills? Carrier or Dread?

Karien? is he the Short, tall, fat, skinny, blonde, brunet, that yells soflty all the time? umm.. Never heard of him.

Rhistel Stormshield
Take me seriously, plz

Post by Rhistel Stormshield » 29 Dec 2014 23:58

Cap skills, yes. Focused mostly into Triage Archon. Amarr Carrier 5 and Tech 2 Triage.

Khorum
Lieutenant
Eve-Online alias: Khorum

Post by Khorum » 30 Dec 2014 07:54

Karien
Lieutenant
Eve-Online alias: Karien

Post by Karien » 30 Dec 2014 08:28

hey man. +1 for support. we'll work on the "straight" part

Karien
Lieutenant

Post by Karien » 30 Dec 2014 08:33

we are good friends from dust and he's a team player. he's the type of guy you want in your corner. we were leadership in 2 corps and 2 alliances together - he's solid. i don't give a shit what kb says, this is the kind of person finfl needs.

LakeEnd
Sky Marshall
Eve-Online alias: LakeEnd
Steam: Lake-end

Post by LakeEnd » 30 Dec 2014 10:54

Sadly a kb tells a story, this is a pvp corp after all.

Baracuda
Sky Marshall
#IRC: baracuda
Eve-Online alias: Baracuda

Post by Baracuda » 30 Dec 2014 15:15

LakeEnd wrote:Sadly a kb tells a story, this is a pvp corp after all.
Nobody said that to me when i joined... :shock:
Just one thing is better then damage… MORE DAMAGE.

Khorum
Lieutenant

Post by Khorum » 30 Dec 2014 16:03

You can't re-write history - which only (to me) means, will he be happy in a corp/alliance that would require a 100% different approach to the game than he's played for a considerable time? I'd be miserable in a care-bear corp (i'd quit the game), would someone with 32 kills in in 3+ years be happy where the expectation is that everything else comes second to fleets/cta's?

Karien - this isn't an attack on your friend - more of a question for a char that has12 of 32 lifetime kills against sov modules, and the rest mainly transports and stuff. That's like Lakeend saying that from here on forward he's going to be talkative :D

Rhistel Stormshield
Take me seriously, plz

Post by Rhistel Stormshield » 30 Dec 2014 16:58

I never had to much action yes. The groups I were in previously we're never PVP oriented much or interested enough to. Im looking to change that, because all other of the aspects of the game have become dull.

Karien
Lieutenant

Post by Karien » 30 Dec 2014 17:05

Khorum wrote:
You can't re-write history - which only (to me) means, will he be happy in a corp/alliance that would require a 100% different approach to the game than he's played for a considerable time? I'd be miserable in a care-bear corp (i'd quit the game), would someone with 32 kills in in 3+ years be happy where the expectation is that everything else comes second to fleets/cta's?

Karien - this isn't an attack on your friend - more of a question for a char that has12 of 32 lifetime kills against sov modules, and the rest mainly transports and stuff. That's like Lakeend saying that from here on forward he's going to be talkative :D
well he wants to pvp. he knows its a pvp corp. give him a shot. think of it like this....you can mold him into the pew pewer u want.

Khorum
Lieutenant

Post by Khorum » 30 Dec 2014 18:16

Rhistel Stormshield wrote:I never had to much action yes. The groups I were in previously we're never PVP oriented much or interested enough to. Im looking to change that, because all other of the aspects of the game have become dull.
Thanks for the reply. Cheers :)

Zantrei Kordisin
Captain
Eve-Online alias: Etrei Kordisin

Post by Zantrei Kordisin » 31 Dec 2014 04:58

Rhistel Stormshield wrote:I never had to much action yes. The groups I were in previously we're never PVP oriented much or interested enough to. Im looking to change that, because all other of the aspects of the game have become dull.
All we can really suggest is going and joining a big PVP corp with constant action and getting enough kills to meet the requirement/prove capability. Some good suggestions would be Brave Newbies or Red vs Blue. Either of these could get you there in a couple of months if you're active. RvB is more freeform, do what you want with not too much guidance but potentially more kills, while Brave Newbies will give you a firm introduction to living in nullsec and being in an organised nullsec organisation, with lots of training classes and stuff like that.

Sorry that we're so selective - don't forget us and come back if/when you've reached the requirement and we will very much gladly look into your app :)

Sorry the other dudes weren't so useful :p

Rhistel Stormshield
Take me seriously, plz

Post by Rhistel Stormshield » 31 Dec 2014 07:18

Roger that, thanks for the advice.

Tykonderoga
Soldier
Eve-Online alias: Tykonderoga

Post by Tykonderoga » 31 Dec 2014 20:49