Doomhammar

Public: FinFleet recruitment channel.

Moderator: FinFleet Recruitment

Forum rules
FinFleet is recruiting selectivly and with recommendations. To recive more information about the corporation, join our ingame channel "finfleet".
Doomhammar
Ponyboy
Eve-Online alias: Doomhammar
Origin: Doomhammar
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/prof

Doomhammar

Post by Doomhammar » 17 Nov 2014 23:46

Ingame main name: Doomhammar
Alts: Will disclose to recruiter(Mainly cause i dont my alts being tagged by ze enemies but they include several cyno/scouts, a super alt and combat pvp char of about 40-50mill SP).

Timezone: GMT +2

(You must register to FinFleet forums using your ingame mains name!)

Q: Please explain to us how your characters skills are assigned and what are you planning to do in future. We do not have any sort of skillpoint limits - but we need to know what are your plans for the future.

A: Currently my skill assignment on my main is mainly PVP. I'm starting to polish gunnery skills mainly at the moment. The character been made as jack-of-all-trade so i can preticipate in all activities from scout, tackle, package-bag(Archon), bubbler, hotdropper and everything between.

Q: Please explain to us your EVE history. What have you done during your EVE-life , what corps you have been in the past, why did you leave them, where you in any director roles in your past corporation and such information intrests us. Basicly, a short bio of you and EVE.

A: I've started my way in Eve in several unknown corps(most i dont remember) including a deceased null-sec alliance named The Peganisim Alliance(from which i know alot of finfleet members). Eventually i've found my way to Gentleman's Agreement, where i've had the taste of actual alliance operation in larger scale then i've known. I've started my FCing there and unfortunely haven't manage to pick up the pace since then, but in every place i've come i do try to get my feet wet and FC again. I've then joined Black Legion for short stint before the corp got the boot from Elo for suspected PL spy(lol). Found my way to Sniggwaffe afterward since i didn't know anyone in PL to get into PL back then with a short break for WH experience(was fun while it lasted) in Sleeper Social Club. Eventually i got booshed into Pandemic Legion and spent my time in there till now.

Q: How did you hear about FinFleet?

A: Zap, Auditor, Tykonderoga, Typhoon all guys who i've known for awhile, some dating back 3 years while i was still a pubbie. They tell me this is THE best to be so here i am.

Q: What do you expect from FinFleet?

A: I suspect Finfleet be similiar to what i've had in Pandemic Legion, that is guys with the the tools to do all sort of mayhem minus the negativity i've felt PL had for awhile now.

Q: Do you have any real-life friends who are current FinFleet members? Do you have anyone in FinFleet who is willing to support your application?

A: Yes, I believe Zaporozh and Tykonderoga will voach for me.

Q: Are you gay?

A: No, i'm married, which by all acounts is a bad thing.

Q: Do you own a Drum Kit?

A: Nope

Q: Do you own any Basset Hounds?

A: Nope.

Tykonderoga
Soldier
Eve-Online alias: Tykonderoga

Re: Doomhammar

Post by Tykonderoga » 17 Nov 2014 23:48

Vouch. Think of it, a second Jew in corp....What a wonderful world.

Hra Neuvosto
Soldier
Eve-Online alias: Hra Neuvosto

Post by Hra Neuvosto » 18 Nov 2014 00:27

What happens when a jew with a hard-on runs into a wall?

He breaks his nose.

Doomhammar
Ponyboy

Post by Doomhammar » 18 Nov 2014 00:37

It is well known fact Jews have thicker nose-bone and is infact harder to break upon impact into any wall.

Veinnail
Brigadier General
Eve-Online alias: Veinnail

Post by Veinnail » 18 Nov 2014 02:17

Considering that recruitment is closed to those whom have not been in the corp before, I'm sure this will get looked at come January.

Zantrei Kordisin
Captain
Eve-Online alias: Etrei Kordisin

Post by Zantrei Kordisin » 18 Nov 2014 15:36

Sorry man, can't make exceptions :( Hang on in there.

Tykonderoga
Soldier

Post by Tykonderoga » 18 Nov 2014 22:49

Couldn't we just let him in. I mean he's coming from PL for God's sake and I see other corps letting people in as well. This is a good person who would add a lot to this already great corp. I really am asking for the Powers that Be to run it by maybe Vince or whoever to make this happen. It just seems very arbitrary to make a person wait for no apparent reason. especially when the reason is very opaque. He is not a security risk and is presumably as competent as any of our other pilots.

I can add a little incentive as well. If he is let in within a reasonable amount of time, I'll sing a song on TS of Lake's choosing. I know you guys can get this done. Please, consider what I've written.

With respect,
Tyk

Lord Hamish
I know what I'm doing, I have so many posts
#IRC: Lord_Hamish
Eve-Online alias: Lord Hamish/Lady Orolovski
Location: Dortmund, close to Cologne Germanys Aka Gay Capital

Post by Lord Hamish » 19 Nov 2014 13:26

Recruitment is closed , for not returning members.

Even for old dudes it is also not easy

Point

Tribalist
Colonel
Eve-Online alias: Tribalist

Post by Tribalist » 19 Nov 2014 19:02

Tykonderoga wrote:Couldn't we just let him in. I mean he's coming from PL for God's sake and I see other corps letting people in as well. This is a good person who would add a lot to this already great corp. I really am asking for the Powers that Be to run it by maybe Vince or whoever to make this happen. It just seems very arbitrary to make a person wait for no apparent reason. especially when the reason is very opaque. He is not a security risk and is presumably as competent as any of our other pilots.

I can add a little incentive as well. If he is let in within a reasonable amount of time, I'll sing a song on TS of Lake's choosing. I know you guys can get this done. Please, consider what I've written.

With respect,
Tyk
I thought you wanted him in Tyke?
I've heard you sing :censored:

Doomhammar
Ponyboy

Post by Doomhammar » 19 Nov 2014 20:11

But you never heard me Rap 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Tykonderoga
Soldier

Post by Tykonderoga » 21 Nov 2014 00:08

Tribalist wrote:
Tykonderoga wrote:Couldn't we just let him in. I mean he's coming from PL for God's sake and I see other corps letting people in as well. This is a good person who would add a lot to this already great corp. I really am asking for the Powers that Be to run it by maybe Vince or whoever to make this happen. It just seems very arbitrary to make a person wait for no apparent reason. especially when the reason is very opaque. He is not a security risk and is presumably as competent as any of our other pilots.

With respect,
Tyk
I thought you wanted him in Tyke?
I've heard you sing :censored:
I am a fabulous singer.

Lord Hamish

Post by Lord Hamish » 03 Dec 2014 10:00

Everything is sorted here

Tykonderoga
Soldier

Post by Tykonderoga » 14 Dec 2014 21:12

Can Apollo or Hamish please let Doomhammar in now. He applied way before the "new" alliance recruitment guidelines and has socialized with us for well over a month on comms to make an effort to get to know us. Moreover, he was interviewed and vetted by Hamish and I did ask Apollo to look at him as well. He deserves a chance.

Doomhammar
Ponyboy

Post by Doomhammar » 16 Dec 2014 00:09

I would like to know where i stand as Hamish been unreachable in last few days.

Tribalist
Colonel
Eve-Online alias: Tribalist

Post by Tribalist » 16 Dec 2014 01:22

Doom,

The last I heard on coms was that you were in, and would be accepted in January, after the current offensive engagement. I was under the impression that you knew this too. I believe you were in coms when this was discussed. Which is why I am confused that Tyke keeps pressing the issue... AFAIK you are in, we are just waiting for recruitment to be reopened for new members. (i.e. other than previous FinFleet members) This is also why you have been getting drags on our coms. If you had been rejected, I'm pretty sure that would not be happening.

If you remember we were even advising you to sell what you had as it would be cheaper to buy doctrine ships when you get down with us.

So sit tight and relax man, we'll get you in as soon as we can.

Tykonderoga
Soldier

Post by Tykonderoga » 16 Dec 2014 01:30

Tribe, I was under the impression the ban on new people had been lifted; hence the bump on his post. I also know that waiting weeks can be tough on a person.

Lord Hamish

Post by Lord Hamish » 16 Dec 2014 11:26

Mail.....

@tyk this not the right place to argue

Doomhammar
Ponyboy

Post by Doomhammar » 16 Dec 2014 17:12

Got your msg. Will wait patiently.

Tyk <3. Lets see how this rolls out.

Tykonderoga
Soldier

Post by Tykonderoga » 16 Dec 2014 17:49

Lord Hamish wrote:Mail.....

@tyk this not the right place to argue

No problem, Hamish.

Veinnail
Brigadier General
Eve-Online alias: Veinnail

Post by Veinnail » 26 Dec 2014 08:12

still looking forward to tyk's rendition of "I like big butts" in Bane voice.