application Lost All

Public: FinFleet recruitment channel.

Moderator: FinFleet Recruitment

Forum rules
FinFleet is recruiting selectivly and with recommendations. To recive more information about the corporation, join our ingame channel "finfleet".
Post Reply
Lost All
Ponygirl
Posts: 5
Joined: 16 Oct 2014 03:10
Eve-Online alias: Lost All

application Lost All

Post by Lost All » 16 Oct 2014 03:47

Ingame main name: Lost All
Alts: Ulrich Wolfgang, Artofsurvival they are my main alt the rest are cyno alts
Timezone: eastern standard


(You must register to FinFleet forums using your ingame mains name!)

***

Q: Please explain to us how your characters skills are assigned and what are you planning to do in future. We do not have any sort of skillpoint limits - but we need to know what are your plans for the future.

A:68M sp mostly in shooty things, Can fly almost all Min ships except titan and advance indy. And if I have to I can mine but rather not. Running out of thing I want to train for so im lvl5 ing random spaceship command skills for that extra 3%.

Q: Please explain to us your EVE history. What have you done during your EVE-life , what corps you have been in the past, why did you leave them, where you in any director roles in your past corporation and such information intrests us. Basicly, a short bio of you and EVE.

A:Spent most of my eve life in Advance Planetary Exports we did high sec low sec went to 0.0 rented then didn't, held our own for a short bit then all when to hell on our terms :) contrary to what the fat guy said at fan fest with his power point lol. I guess I was a director had all the rights but didnt have time for that noise. Quit eve for a bit for RL things now im back looking for fun.

Q: How did you hear about FinFleet?

A: omgdutch2005

Q: What do you expect from FinFleet?

A:to join in on the fun parade,

Q: Do you have any real-life friends who are current FinFleet members? Do you have anyone in FinFleet who is willing to support your application?

A: omgdutch2005 I hope we are still friends we been playing this game together since 2008

Q: Are you gay?

A:na

Q: Do you own a Drum Kit?

A:nope

Q: Do you own any Basset Hounds?

A:no

Lost All
Ponygirl
Posts: 5
Joined: 16 Oct 2014 03:10
Eve-Online alias: Lost All

Re: application Lost All

Post by Lost All » 16 Oct 2014 03:58

Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator..@https://ncdot.co.uk/register.php

its not gay if your giving the pounding, only receiving :P

Zantrei Kordisin
Captain
Posts: 160
Joined: 19 Mar 2008 15:40
Eve-Online alias: Etrei Kordisin

Re: application Lost All

Post by Zantrei Kordisin » 16 Oct 2014 15:29

Lost All wrote:Q: Are you gay?

A:na

Q: Do you own a Drum Kit?

A:nope

Q: Do you own any Basset Hounds?

A:no
Ol' Dutchie is as solid a vouch as they come (assuming he gives one :p), but these are not appropriate answers!

MY FEELINGS ARE VERY MUCH MIXED
Image

User avatar
Tribalist
Colonel
Posts: 414
Joined: 24 Sep 2012 00:23
Eve-Online alias: Tribalist
Location: Merrit Island FL. USA

Re: application Lost All

Post by Tribalist » 16 Oct 2014 16:27

Zantrei Kordisin wrote:
Lost All wrote:Q: Are you gay?

A:na

Q: Do you own a Drum Kit?

A:nope

Q: Do you own any Basset Hounds?

A:no
Ol' Dutchie is as solid a vouch as they come (assuming he gives one :p), but these are not appropriate answers!

MY FEELINGS ARE VERY MUCH MIXED
Agreed, it's almost as if he just doesn't trust us, or care enough to answer.

I think we should investigate his motivations deeper, lets probe out how he thinks.

Lost, please provide an Original poem showing that you would fit in with FinFleet, You will be judged on your Creativity and passion.

omgdutch2005
Soldier
Posts: 62
Joined: 18 Oct 2012 01:18
Battletag: Dutch2005NL#2415
Eve-Online alias: omgdutch2005
Steam: dutch2005nl

Re: application Lost All

Post by omgdutch2005 » 17 Oct 2014 01:06

Confirming, that I know him, he's a decent dude... And I had a chat /w him the otherday and I stated, hey... for good old time sake, join Finfleet :)

as for him not being gay... we all are in denial some times :P hearthsmile hearthsmile hearthsmile

Lost All
Ponygirl
Posts: 5
Joined: 16 Oct 2014 03:10
Eve-Online alias: Lost All

Re: application Lost All

Post by Lost All » 17 Oct 2014 02:55

Dutchy you know me all to well dont beat my drum to hard hearthsmile

Lost All
Ponygirl
Posts: 5
Joined: 16 Oct 2014 03:10
Eve-Online alias: Lost All

Re: application Lost All

Post by Lost All » 17 Oct 2014 03:36

Tribalist wrote:
Zantrei Kordisin wrote:
Lost All wrote:Q: Are you gay?

A:na

Q: Do you own a Drum Kit?

A:nope

Q: Do you own any Basset Hounds?

A:no
Ol' Dutchie is as solid a vouch as they come (assuming he gives one :p), but these are not appropriate answers!

MY FEELINGS ARE VERY MUCH MIXED
Agreed, it's almost as if he just doesn't trust us, or care enough to answer.

I think we should investigate his motivations deeper, lets probe out how he thinks.

Lost, please provide an Original poem showing that you would fit in with FinFleet, You will be judged on your Creativity and passion.
Im a little drunk right now but ill try my bestest

I like to have fun
but my poem aint done
while my your on the run

so Bend over and smile
while I ponder awhile
and ill shove my ship up your ass
:shock:

User avatar
Tribalist
Colonel
Posts: 414
Joined: 24 Sep 2012 00:23
Eve-Online alias: Tribalist
Location: Merrit Island FL. USA

Re: application Lost All

Post by Tribalist » 20 Oct 2014 16:54

Drunk Poem best Poem

At least I can get behind the last line, I wonder if he can get in front of it?

User avatar
Lord Hamish
I know what I'm doing, I have so many posts
Posts: 682
Joined: 27 Jun 2009 09:29
#IRC: Lord_Hamish
Eve-Online alias: Lord Hamish/Lady Orolovski
Location: Dortmund, close to Cologne Germanys Aka Gay Capital

Re: application Lost All

Post by Lord Hamish » 21 Oct 2014 19:04

Lost All wrote:Ingame main name: Lost All
Alts: Ulrich Wolfgang, Artofsurvival they are my main alt the rest are cyno alts
Timezone: eastern standard


A:Spent most of my eve life in Advance Planetary Exports sec

Q

A:no
what????????????????????????????? PDT_Armataz_01_19
Image

Post Reply