Application - Menian Galvon

Public: FinFleet recruitment channel.

Moderator: FinFleet Recruitment

Forum rules
FinFleet is recruiting selectivly and with recommendations. To recive more information about the corporation, join our ingame channel "finfleet".
Menian Galvon
My first Sony
Eve-Online alias: Menian Galvon

Application - Menian Galvon

Post by Menian Galvon » 13 Oct 2014 06:06

Ingame main name: Menian Galvon
Alts: Mr Rockiller(Industry), Lily Galvon(Station Trader)
Timezone: Central US

(You must register to FinFleet forums using your ingame mains name!)

Q: Please explain to us how your characters skills are assigned and what are you planning to do in future. We do not have any sort of skillpoint limits - but we need to know what are your plans for the future.

A: Skills are assigned mostly to pvp. I fly all the subcapital ships (except command ships, training for them right now), but my plan is to get into a Nyx and fly it as best I can. I fly a Thanatos and Archon, fighters 5 with remote reps and transfers. Moros has capital hybrid 5, can also buy book for any of the others and fly them in a couple weeks. My current short term plan is to finish up command ships then train fighter bombers to 5 and finish up any other skills I may have missed for the Nyx.

Q: Please explain to us your EVE history. What have you done during your EVE-life , what corps you have been in the past, why did you leave them, where you in any director roles in your past corporation and such information intrests us. Basicly, a short bio of you and EVE.

A: I met a small group of guys in mid 2007. Been flying with them ever since. We eventually gave up on corps, and started our own, “B4D W0LF”. Grew as a corp into over 100. We had bad luck with alliances so we started our own. Did well for ourselves for a while. Then things fell apart and people split. I left and made my own corp for some real life friends. We carebear’d for a couple years (incursions mostly, L4’s, wormholes) as we finished college and landed our first jobs. But now that my real life buddies are getting into carriers, I am looking at getting into capital operations. I mainly want to buy my own Nyx and be in a corp that will use it.

Q: How did you hear about FinFleet?

A: Heofz.

Q: What do you expect from FinFleet?

A: Fun fleets to fly with. Capital ops. Pew pew. Allowing me to purchase and fly a Nyx.

Q: Do you have any real-life friends who are current FinFleet members? Do you have anyone in FinFleet who is willing to support your application?

A: Heofz will vouch for me. Old friend from B4D W0LF.

Q: Are you gay?

A: If the money is right

Q: Do you own a Drum Kit?

A: nope

Q: Do you own any Basset Hounds?

A: Hell no. Smelly little fucks.

Tribalist
Colonel
Eve-Online alias: Tribalist

Re: Application - Menian Galvon

Post by Tribalist » 13 Oct 2014 18:36

Menian Galvon wrote:
But now that my real life buddies are getting into carriers, I am looking at getting into capital operations. I mainly want to buy my own Nyx and be in a corp that will use it.

Q: How did you hear about FinFleet?

A: Heofz.
So.. you want to get into capital ships right when the smart money is getting out...
Since our recruitment process is designed to be slow and painful (because real girly men like it painful) how do you intend to join us in our new Home in Venal with the incoming capital jump nerf?

Who is Heofz? Never heard of this fag.