Application Medusa Serpentiz

Public: FinFleet recruitment channel.

Moderator: FinFleet Recruitment

Forum rules
FinFleet is recruiting selectivly and with recommendations. To recive more information about the corporation, join our ingame channel "finfleet".
Medusa Serpentiz
Ponyboy
Eve-Online alias: Medusa Serpentiz

Application Medusa Serpentiz

Post by Medusa Serpentiz » 05 Oct 2014 13:06

Ingame main name: Medusa Serpentiz
Alts: Phoenix Badasaz
Timezone: GMT + 1

Q: Please explain to us how your characters skills are assigned and what are you planning to do in future. We do not have any sort of skillpoint limits - but we need to know what are your plans for the future.

A: My main pilot is skilled up to tech 2 cruisers has 54m SP, planning to train her up to Commandships. My second character is almost ready to fly a Arcon planning to go Super, he is also Logi V Armor and Shield and Redeemer Pilot.

Q: Please explain to us your EVE history. What have you done during your EVE-life , what corps you have been in the past, why did you leave them, where you in any director roles in your past corporation and such information intrests us. Basicly, a short bio of you and EVE.

A: I started Eve in november 2011 in the Mining Corp IREA, you can imagine how the boredom hit me and i was questioning eve. Than i heard about Incursions and started to mine my ass of for my very first Maelstrom, soon i was a multi Billionair wich made me very happy. In one of the incursion groups i ended up running sites together with The Black Rabbits who brought me in contact with a PvP instructor, within 3 months he learned me almost everything about pvp. IREA wasn't a fiited name anymore for our new profession (Pirate) so we created Luna Oscura Clandestina Armada this corporation was focused on Black Operations. We joined The Guristas Associates but after almost a year we got butfucked and left, wich resulted into a downfall for TGA. We joined Fade 2 Black as Fleet Commanders and started to redirect the military structure it worked. Soon after corporations heard that we where starting our own Alliance people wanted to leave with us and so The Nightingales of Hades was born. Sadly enough after we got a offer from a 0.0 entity most Bears where scared and didn't want to leave Low-Sec wich resulted in a downfall. We destroyed L0CA and created The Horny Heron's for a fresh start. We joined Space Immegration to help him out with his Alliance wich failed. Bonnie contacted us for joining Ex Cinere Scriptor wich later merged into EMP, I tried to spice up the Black Operations lots of people wanted to run the fleets but the leadership called CTA after we ecured the pipe with intel of fleets of 200+ dommi's, this resulted in a member loss in our fleets and 5 minutes later the dommi's came trought the choke point and started to fight with the CTA fleet. This happened a few times and I left EMP angry not soon after that EMP was fallen. We where done with alliance bullshit and took a 4-6 months brake in High-Sec to recover. We tried again to created a new Alliance wich didn't work. PL contacted Bakuhz to join Negative Waves so we did with Lai Dai Shadows. As we all know Negative Waves Failed and we joined BPA.

As a side job i started as a pilot with Bombers Bar learned the tactics and soon i served as a Bomber FC for Bombers Bar i did this for 6 months. I have also been a logi pilot in HQ together with ISN

Q: How did you hear about FinFleet?

A: On Evesterdam 2014

Q: What do you expect from FinFleet?

A: Good Fleets lots of surprise Butsex

Q: Do you have any real-life friends who are current FinFleet members? Do you have anyone in FinFleet who is willing to support your application?

A: No i have not, but Red Law (member of Doom) can vouche for me.

Q: Are you gay?

A: Only if the balls touch btw i could bring a extra pillow ;)

Q: Do you own a Drum Kit?

A: Yes got the drum stick in my pants and my girls got the drums.

Q: Do you own any Basset Hounds?

A: No but you guys should see my sister.

LakeEnd
Sky Marshall
Eve-Online alias: LakeEnd
Steam: Lake-end

Re: Application Medusa Serpentiz

Post by LakeEnd » 05 Oct 2014 13:35

Medusa Serpentiz wrote: A: No i have not, but Red Law (member of Doom) can vouche for me.
No he cant :)

splockster
Lieutenant
Eve-Online alias: splockster

Post by splockster » 05 Oct 2014 15:27

just spoke to red, he says they're welcome in Doom but want a more active corp. If they impressed him I'll vouch here .... blow jobs are now owed

Medusa Serpentiz
Ponyboy

Post by Medusa Serpentiz » 05 Oct 2014 15:49

Thank you, how do you like your BJ?

Bakuhz
Ponygirl with a mace
Eve-Online alias: Bakuhz
MWO tag: misswidow

Post by Bakuhz » 05 Oct 2014 15:53

Medusa Serpentiz wrote:Thank you, how do you like your BJ?
can i join i can blw bubbles

splockster
Lieutenant

Post by splockster » 05 Oct 2014 17:08

long , wet and without consent

Medusa Serpentiz
Ponyboy

Post by Medusa Serpentiz » 05 Oct 2014 17:12

splockster wrote:
long , wet and without consent
That could be arranged afterall its only gay if the balls touch

LakeEnd
Sky Marshall
Eve-Online alias: LakeEnd
Steam: Lake-end

Post by LakeEnd » 06 Oct 2014 09:50

Splockster: tell them to mention your name in the app, I dont like suprises, except in a dark room.

So how it works here, Splockster can actually vouch for you, member of D00m (however cool dude) cant :)

Medusa Serpentiz
Ponyboy

Post by Medusa Serpentiz » 06 Oct 2014 11:52

LakeEnd wrote:Splockster: tell them to mention your name in the app, I dont like suprises, except in a dark room.

So how it works here, Splockster can actually vouch for you, member of D00m (however cool dude) cant :)
Ok thats cool, tried to chang the application apparently i can't.

Badboy K
General
Eve-Online alias: Badboy K

Post by Badboy K » 06 Oct 2014 16:33

Great, more miners what we need

splockster
Lieutenant

Post by splockster » 06 Oct 2014 18:23

Badboy K wrote:Great, more miners what we need
actually badboy taking the new changes into account we might do:)
medusa are you willing to mine for corp wearing pink hot pants whilst eng shows you pics of his penis...and watch ?

splockster
Lieutenant

Post by splockster » 06 Oct 2014 18:25

please tell more about your best success and worst fail as FC and what if anything you learned from both

splockster
Lieutenant

Post by splockster » 06 Oct 2014 18:26

this goes for you both as I'm getting mixed up over which gay dutch sailor is which

Medusa Serpentiz
Ponyboy

Post by Medusa Serpentiz » 06 Oct 2014 19:58

splockster wrote:
Badboy K wrote:Great, more miners what we need
actually badboy taking the new changes into account we might do:)
medusa are you willing to mine for corp wearing pink hot pants whilst eng shows you pics of his penis...and watch ?
I always wear a pink hot pants with a rainbow elastic band. So ofcourse and if you want me to do a serious job the penis pics wont help i would probaly get ganked for AFK mining.

Medusa Serpentiz
Ponyboy

Post by Medusa Serpentiz » 06 Oct 2014 21:12

splockster wrote:please tell more about your best success and worst fail as FC and what if anything you learned from both
My worst fail as a FC was on a deployment in KBP7 with a Stealth Bomber Recon fleet. Together with Bakuhz we planned and gather intel for provibloc for a week. Now we where finally ready to deploy and we arranged everybody into the right system and jumped inside KBP7.
The Plan was to shut down the gate leading to dital. We sat in the system for 3 hours and nothing had happend so i got impatient, suddenly a Drake landed in the bubble and we started to attack it within seconds we where countert and the whole fleet got killed. This happend because i fucked up with calling the wrong warp out and deep inside i knew it was bait. What i learned is to be patient and trust your feeling i think thats the best power a FC can have.

My best moments where with Bombers bar in K-6 the heart of test did got some pretty nice kills there. Especially the Napoc ratting in K-6 with 130 man SB/Recon fleet killing shit for almost 6 hours (was a back up FC when this happend).

But there is one moment when i was a young FC and took over a Small gang (10 - 15 cruisers) after the main FC died.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo98pfq ... NnF8jGOkFg

In this moment the recording started 1 minute after i took over, we where up against 6 battlecruisers and a Ashimmu from Sadistica.

splockster
Lieutenant

Post by splockster » 06 Oct 2014 21:28

Medusa Serpentiz
Ponyboy

Post by Medusa Serpentiz » 06 Oct 2014 21:32

Tribalist
Colonel
Eve-Online alias: Tribalist

Post by Tribalist » 06 Oct 2014 23:25

What is it with you Dutch and your ball touching aversions?

Touching balls does not mean you are gay.

Prove your manly gayness, I want an "ORIGINAL" MS Paint project from you depicting your EVE Gayness

DO NOT DISAPOINT!

Eng1371
Major
Eve-Online alias: eng1371

Post by Eng1371 » 06 Oct 2014 23:31

ok
how good are you at licking balls and sniffing ass at the same time your membership may depend on your answer! :D

Gaven Darklighter
Ponyboy
Eve-Online alias: Gaven Darklighter
Steam: Gaven

Post by Gaven Darklighter » 07 Oct 2014 00:11

Can we have RL pictures need to see how hot you are!