Application-Astasinou

Public: FinFleet recruitment channel.

Moderator: FinFleet Recruitment

Forum rules
FinFleet is recruiting selectivly and with recommendations. To recive more information about the corporation, join our ingame channel "finfleet".
Ast
Take me seriously, plz
Eve-Online alias: Astasinou
WoT: Renegade81

Application-Astasinou

Post by Ast » 25 Sep 2014 01:43

Ingame main name: Astasinou
Alts: Cyber God, Princessa JinMe, Morgana Fabii, Cannizza Junior, Jennimar, Master Blueorb, Ravern1, Renegade8169, Rakkasan81, Princessa Alyssa, FantomofDarkness, Bellezza Soprannaturale
Timezone: US Central

I am applying with particular regard to your need for US TZ personnel.

Q: Please explain to us how your characters skills are assigned and what are you planning to do in future. We do not have any sort of skillpoint limits - but we need to know what are your plans for the future.

A: This character has currently a bit over 151M sp, I can fly all races, all ships up to Super Carrier, in addition I am Titan ready for all races. Further, I have logistics 5 trained and actually (weirdly enough) enjoy flying logistics ships. In addition, I have the ever important JDC 5 trained also. In the immediate future my plans skill wise for this character are too train JFC 5 due to the increased cost of fuel (THANKS CCP!), and then go back to drone training for fighter 5 and fighter bombers. I would like to add though at this point that I have other characters that are in excess of 165M sp and 170M sp that have full qualifications for Supers already (i.e.: FB 5) as needed and could bring them in as alts.

Q: Please explain to us your EVE history. What have you done during your EVE-life , what corps you have been in the past, why did you leave them, where you in any director roles in your past corporation and such information interests us. Basically, a short bio of you and EVE.

A: I have been in a plethora of different corporations in my past on different characters and have experienced most everything in eve from frigate roams and small gang FCing, to capital fights (I was in IT alliance with you—Maverick Navy), I have been a director, CEO and even executor of a small alliance. Over the last few years I had decreased time to play due to RL (work) and had mostly mothballed this character and had instead concentrated on making isk. I have recently had a friend take over as CEO of my corporation in our space as I’m bored to tears and have time for a “better life” which hopefully equals time with you in FinFleet assisting goons in their endeavour to explode therefore providing salvage for my Finfleet brethren. My other corporation is Raytheon Intergalactic Research, it is a member of Gatekeepers Universe which is a bot member. Though my corporation has been located in D-bamj since July 2012 (accept for a small break after the B-R incident). The corporation is financially solvent and does not need my attention. I also run an alt cap building corporation with three of the abovementioned toons, and have a full complement of BPO’s on hand. I currently have about 35 capitals on hand there also if/when the corporation needs them. The highlight of my eve career IMHO was my time in IT alliance serving alongside of you and now that I have more disposable time on my hand I’d like to re-enter the fray with a healthier wallet and millions more SP than I had at that time.

Q: How did you hear about FinFleet?

A: I acquired this character in February 2009 and will not try to claim that I was the one that had been in Finfleet prior to that on this toon. I did however fly with you in IT alliance and thoroughly enjoyed it and am asking now to return to FinFleet with this character.

Q: What do you expect from FinFleet?

A: a group of people that I can trust and fly with, accomplishing corporation an alliance goals and making cave dwelling once again an acceptable level of habitation in the former goon infested provinces of space.

Q: Do you have any real-life friends who are current FinFleet members? Do you have anyone in FinFleet who is willing to support your application?

A: I flew with the CEO years ago, though I doubt he’d remembers me scouting for him during the Reconquista of Fountain and Delve. I do have plenty of friends from Maverick Navy that went to PL after they closed the corporation but I’d prefer to stay with NC and an ex-IT/BOB member corporation.

Q: Are you gay?

A: Unspeakably so, in fact I may be able to add a heretofore untold level of gayness to the corporation as a whole.

Q: Do you own a Drum Kit?

A: I’m afraid not, however I do beat on myself quite often 

Q: Do you own any Basset Hounds?

A: Sadly no, but I do have an ex-wife that looks remarkably like the ass of a basset hound right after taking a dump.

Baracuda
Sky Marshall
#IRC: baracuda
Eve-Online alias: Baracuda

Re: Application-Astasinou

Post by Baracuda » 25 Sep 2014 02:50

I don't know you or any of your alts.
Just one thing is better then damage… MORE DAMAGE.

omgdutch2005
Soldier
Battletag: Dutch2005NL#2415
Eve-Online alias: omgdutch2005
Steam: dutch2005nl

Post by omgdutch2005 » 26 Sep 2014 19:44

Ast wrote:
Q: Do you own any Basset Hounds?

A: Sadly no, but I do have an ex-wife that looks remarkably like the ass of a basset hound right after taking a dump.

You mad bro?

Tykonderoga
Soldier
Eve-Online alias: Tykonderoga

Post by Tykonderoga » 27 Sep 2014 05:18

I think the best thing for you to do is to find people you flew with in IT and see if they are in an NCDOT corporation. I don't think anyone would let you in based on you simply buying the character and it having been in Finfleet.

Best of luck,
Ty

Tribalist
Colonel
Eve-Online alias: Tribalist

Post by Tribalist » 27 Sep 2014 19:36

WOAH!

This guy sounds way too intellectual to have flown in Maverick Navy!

Possible GooN Spy!!!!

Ast
Take me seriously, plz

Post by Ast » 27 Sep 2014 21:34

LakeEnd---From NC. forums--Can you name anyone from former IT that is currently in NCdot who would remember you?

Lake and all Esteemed super-gay comrades,

Thank you for that, I have gone through a lot of very old eve-mails from IT days and have identified a few people--

Mr cardking --NC. -hirr
Septen Reaper --NC. -Hax
Lewsina --NC. - Burning Napalm

Septen is also now attempting to recruit me for Hax.

What is your preference, should I continue with my efforts to join the great and glorious FinFleet and the pursuit of the Golden hearthsmile Phallus of Truth :D ? Or should I pursue the offer for Hax?

Astasinou

Ast
Take me seriously, plz

Post by Ast » 30 Sep 2014 19:48

All,

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your consideration. I took LakeEnds advice and found some old IT alliance friends, which in turn invited me into HAX. I am there now and hope to spend time with you in many fleets this winter. If ever you need anything please do not hesitate to call upon me.

With Respect,

Astasinou

Tribalist
Colonel
Eve-Online alias: Tribalist

Post by Tribalist » 30 Sep 2014 19:58

Whew!

That was close, Goon spy narrowly avoided!!

PDT_Armataz_01_40

LakeEnd
Sky Marshall
Eve-Online alias: LakeEnd
Steam: Lake-end

Post by LakeEnd » 01 Oct 2014 10:44

Good luck with HAX :)