Application Nakki

Public: FinFleet recruitment channel.

Moderator: FinFleet Recruitment

Forum rules
FinFleet is recruiting selectivly and with recommendations. To recive more information about the corporation, join our ingame channel "finfleet".
Nakki
My first Sony
Eve-Online alias: Nakki

Application Nakki

Post by Nakki » 29 Jul 2014 20:07

Ingame main name: Nakki
Alts:Mia Hope, Amy Hope
Timezone:GMT +2

Q: Please explain to us how your characters skills are assigned and what are you planning to do in future. We do not have any sort of skillpoint limits - but we need to know what are your plans for the future.

A:Nakki is my Gallente pvp/main character with 50M sp. Mostly trained in spaceship command, gunnery, drones, the usual stuff. I do have Thanatos, but mostly i enjoy flying hac's and command ships. Mia is my support character. Some industrial skills but mostly trained for gang support, scouting etc. For Nakki i have plans to continue maxing out post cap pvp skills, Mia will be maxing out gang support skills.

Q: Please explain to us your EVE history. What have you done during your EVE-life , what corps you have been in the past, why did you leave them, where you in any director roles in your past corporation and such information intrests us. Basicly, a short bio of you and EVE.

A: After some time running missions etc i joined Finfleet for a period, but fleet wasnt living in 0.0 at the time so i moved to ASCN. Shortly after that i started to focus more and more to pvp and joined r-gen in LV (If i remember correct Finfleet was allso LV corp at the time?) When r-gen was closed i joined Rosvosektori for first time, but moved quite a soon to Mercenary coalition that i really enjoyed untill that was closed as well. Then back to Rosvo, that was really awesome small pvp corp at the time. But after that was closed as well i have been less active, did some small scale fc'ing etc in coreli corporation but was starting to loose interest and was inactive for years until recently got stuck in this internespacegame again..

Q: How did you hear about FinFleet?

A: I used to have friends in Finfleet years back.. Allso have been in same area's and alliances few times.

Q: What do you expect from FinFleet?

A: Finding out more about my sexual awareness. Oh, and strong corp with other finns feels like a good way to get back in game!

Q: Do you have any real-life friends who are current FinFleet members? Do you have anyone in FinFleet who is willing to support your application?

A: Most people i used to play with are inactive. Yes?

Q: Are you gay?

A:I catch up pretty fast...

Q: Do you own a Drum Kit?

A: Im quite a capable with banging my bongos all night long. Good?

Q: Do you own any Basset Hounds?

A: I have something that looks a bit like one...

Tribalist
Colonel
Eve-Online alias: Tribalist

Re: Application Nakki

Post by Tribalist » 30 Jul 2014 03:14

OBVIOUS Goon Spy!

Tell us what color Klezz's underpants are or be exposed as the spy you are!

Nakki
My first Sony
Eve-Online alias: Nakki

Post by Nakki » 30 Jul 2014 15:29

If i would know that, what would there be left to spy of?

someonedark
Captain
Eve-Online alias: someonedark

Post by someonedark » 30 Jul 2014 17:58

shit kb history, no active recent kb history, no vouches, limited SP character. I mean we are not a training corp, if you got back from long time AFK then go get some kills and vouches.

Zaporozh
Lieutenant
Eve-Online alias: Zaporozh
WoT: Zaporozh
Steam: Zaporozh

Post by Zaporozh » 30 Jul 2014 18:33

someonedark wrote:shit kb history, no active recent kb history, no vouches, limited SP character. I mean we are not a training corp, if you got back from long time AFK then go get some kills and vouches.
as well you have not followed instruction to post this also on the NC. forums...

https://ncdot.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?10 ... ecruitment

make an account and post it to there as a new thread.

Tribalist
Colonel
Eve-Online alias: Tribalist

Post by Tribalist » 30 Jul 2014 21:08

Nakki wrote:If i would know that, what would there be left to spy of?
Sorry!!

Wrong answer! Klezz obviously wears Panties! and color coordinates them according to the rainbow... Monday is Red, Tuesday is Orange, Wednesday is Yellow etc..

All FinFleet Members know this!

Akelorian
Major General
#IRC: Akelorian
Eve-Online alias: Akelorian

Post by Akelorian » 01 Aug 2014 19:59

lol Tribalist
Omeega: Bob can't be bob without FINFLEET.

Lord Hamish
I know what I'm doing, I have so many posts
#IRC: Lord_Hamish
Eve-Online alias: Lord Hamish/Lady Orolovski
Location: Dortmund, close to Cologne Germanys Aka Gay Capital

Post by Lord Hamish » 02 Aug 2014 14:33

Access denied
Attachments
access denied.gif
access denied.gif (12.24 KiB) Viewed 4001 times