I have a boner and it needs a new home

Public: FinFleet recruitment channel.

Moderator: FinFleet Recruitment

Forum rules
FinFleet is recruiting selectivly and with recommendations. To recive more information about the corporation, join our ingame channel "finfleet".
Heofz
Ponygirl
Eve-Online alias: Heofz
WoT: Heofz
Origin: Heofz
Steam: Heofz

I have a boner and it needs a new home

Post by Heofz » 26 Jul 2014 05:19

Ingame main name: Heofz
Alts: Heffoz, viod hawk, Gustav Knuttsen, Gatun
Timezone: Very Late EU / Early US

Q: Please explain to us how your characters skills are assigned and what are you planning to do in future. We do not have any sort of skillpoint limits - but we need to know what are your plans for the future.
A:
  1. Heofz - 103m SP (97m dedicated to PVP) - Primary subcap toon for shield doctrines - Can fly any subcap + Slowcat, and be covert cyno bait.
    Plan: Get Logistics/Dictors/Hictors to 5 then mop up rest of Gunnery + Armor skills.
  2. viod hawk - 133m SP (132m pure PVP) - Can fly pretty much everything including Avatar - Primary armor pilot including blops / slowcat / dread.
    Plan: Get all races of Capital ships to at least lvl 4, JFC 5, e-war, then leadership
  3. Heffoz - 94m SP, Dedicated Aeon Pilot.
    Plan: Mop up all skills to make this a perfect Super pilot.
  4. Gustav Knuttsen - 64m SP, Dedicated Avatar Pilot
    Plan: Mop up all skills to make this a perfect Titan pilot.
  5. Gatun - 133m SP, My runaround alt, perfect Leadership skills apart from FC4. Can do all sorts of shit including covert cynos, flying Anshar + Rorqual, Nyx holding, probing, excellent combat skills too.
    Plan: Tech 2 Siege, Lvl 5 subcap cross-training, mop up gunnery, T3 subsystems
Q: Please explain to us your EVE history. What have you done during your EVE-life , what corps you have been in the past, why did you leave them, where you in any director roles in your past corporation and such information intrests us. Basicly, a short bio of you and EVE.
A: Born & Bred nullsecer, fuck empire, fuck missions, fuck mining hearthsmile Joined PVP corp in Insmother (B4DW0LF) in 2009, pretty much stayed with same group of people since (including Apollo), under various campaigns and alliances up and down eve...
Key shit that happened:
  1. Leading PVP corp in Romanian Legion + Systematic Chaos in Period Basis.
  2. Again in Mostly Harmless. Was part of the great war with RUS, My first ever dictor bubble was launched tackling a Ruskie titan in the O2O fight... this titan died. 8)
  3. Later we all switched to indy mode for a bit (NBOLT corp), joined Kimsemus's alt alliance (F0RCEFUL ENTRY) in the M-O pocket in Tribute, where I became director and started to track Corp Finances and Revenue performance due to my IRL banking expertise.
  4. Ultimately (and unsurprisingly) Kimsemus fucked us in the ass and booted the corp with no warning (wow that was fun, playing tetris with corpies' assets with only a handful of capitals to jump shit out :lol: ).
  5. We then moved down to Catch, joining En Garde (-A-'s Feeder Alliance) run by TraderJohn. Was exposed to Makalu's wonderful FC'ing style and Supercarrier welp fleets.
  6. Meanwhile our corp almost singlehandedly built the Stations in BUZ-DB and QETZ \o/.
  7. TEST & Init started to invade, -A- Failscaded a few months later, and a bunch of us reformed under new corp (SHOGN) in which I became CEO. I was asked by Mercfromabove to come join his brand new alliance in Feythabolis (Unclaimed.) Lots of drama happened with this alliance folding, revolting, sov shitting, etc... but ultimately I got tired of doing all the work being CEO watching it burning people out, and folded the corp into M.V. with Overman + TraderJohn's help. Fast forward one year of NCdot... having a great time and now I'm talking to Apollo and putting an app here into Finfleet forums.
Q: How did you hear about FinFleet?
A: 1-800-BUTT-S3X on the back of bobo's business card.

Q: What do you expect from FinFleet?
A: Daily pics of bobo's mum in creative poses.

Q: Do you have any real-life friends who are current FinFleet members? Do you have anyone in FinFleet who is willing to support your application?
A: Apollo & Overman are buddies I guess, I will be visiting their residence asap with lube in hand so they'll be "RL" friends soon enough <3

Q: Are you gay?
A: Depends on whos asking. Happy to partake in deep coitus with Apollo's nostrils if that's what you're asking.

Q: Do you own a Drum Kit?
A: I need no drum kit, my fingers mouth and tongue possess the rhythm of the gods. Ask Overman's dog.

Q: Do you own any Basset Hounds?
A: None of your fucking business.

Apollo428
Ensign "Brownnose"
Eve-Online alias: Apollo428

Re: I have a boner and it needs a new home

Post by Apollo428 » 26 Jul 2014 05:21

+1 vouch

overman
Ponyboy
Battletag: Overman65
Eve-Online alias: Overman

Post by overman » 26 Jul 2014 05:33

+1

Akelorian
Major General
#IRC: Akelorian
Eve-Online alias: Akelorian

Post by Akelorian » 27 Jul 2014 11:32

Its pretty sad when I read a post about boner's and the first thing I reach for is my magnifying glass, next time include a picture, because I still can't find it in this app
Omeega: Bob can't be bob without FINFLEET.

Heofz
Ponygirl
Eve-Online alias: Heofz
WoT: Heofz
Origin: Heofz
Steam: Heofz

Post by Heofz » 27 Jul 2014 22:23

just cos of my half-asian heritage, #NoRacismPlx