Application - Tykonderoga

Public: FinFleet recruitment channel.

Moderator: FinFleet Recruitment

Forum rules
FinFleet is recruiting selectivly and with recommendations. To recive more information about the corporation, join our ingame channel "finfleet".
Tykonderoga
Soldier
Eve-Online alias: Tykonderoga

Application - Tykonderoga

Post by Tykonderoga » 24 Jul 2014 07:05

Ingame main name: Tykonderoga
Alts: Cynorian
Timezone: US

(You must register to FinFleet forums using your ingame mains name!)

Q: Please explain to us how your characters skills are assigned and what are you planning to do in future. We do not have any sort of skillpoint limits - but we need to know what are your plans for the future.

A: Tykonderoga 98milsp is my sub-capital pilot and my main. He is skilled in most sub-capital ship operation, including HICs, DICS, and other ships. Jexal Mirat 77milsp is my capital/supercapital pilot. He will be in a supercarrier within a week. My plans for the future are to move Tykonderoga into capital training and refine Jexal’s capital skills. However, as fleet doctrines change, so shall my training plans

Q: Please explain to us your EVE history. What have you done during your EVE-life , what corps you have been in the past, why did you leave them, where you in any director roles in your past corporation and such information intrests us. Basicly, a short bio of you and EVE.

A: I mined for ten minutes, then I pirated, then I went into the mercenary business. I was a leader in an alliance called Snatch Victory. We led counter operations against wardec corps mainly. I also helped found a pirate corp called The United. It was fun while it lasted. We sat on a gate and killed idiots. I mainly tried to stay in small to medium-scale pvp situations. However, CCP killed pirating and hi-sec pvp so it was time to move to 0.0. My original character was Multanemo, with him, I was in Sniggwaffe, then Sniggerdly. This was before PL lost Revenants or before PL. Then I had to go inactive. I came back, switched mains, and sorta meandered from shit alliance to shit alliance. Cough, KIA, AAA, etc. Went inactive. Came back. My father was in Tribal Band, so I joined a corp in there. Ten minutes later realized they were shit. Flew in NCDOT fleets, liked it. I applied to EVF and they were gracious enough to give someone with no references a shot. And despite Scanner being a cunt. For that I am grateful. I played for a few months then had to go afk for an extended period of time. I am finishing up a doctorate in History. I resubscribed a week ago and Aussie graciously took me back in. However, most of the time it is only me who is on, and I feel what keeps me in the game is being social with corp mates. Basically, to me, it is people who matter, and it is hard to care about EvE without active corpies who are social.

Q: How did you hear about FinFleet?

A: You are in the same alliance I am in.

Q: What do you expect from FinFleet?

A: Social, helpful, active corpies.

Q: Do you have any real-life friends who are current FinFleet members? Do you have anyone in FinFleet who is willing to support your application?

A: Etrei Kordsin, Bobo1994 for President

Q: Are you gay?

A: Only on the weekend

Q: Do you own a Drum Kit?

A: Don’t go there

Q: Do you own any Basset Hounds?

A: No, never!

Zantrei Kordisin
Captain
Eve-Online alias: Etrei Kordisin

Re: Application - Tykonderoga

Post by Zantrei Kordisin » 24 Jul 2014 14:04

+1. Nice chap, been chilling with us on TS for several days and definitely fits right in :)

Javon Bars
Lieutenant Colonel
Eve-Online alias: Javon Bars

Post by Javon Bars » 24 Jul 2014 18:03

Chill dude.

overman
Ponyboy
Battletag: Overman65
Eve-Online alias: Overman

Post by overman » 24 Jul 2014 18:20

+1

lil' tyke!

Baracuda
Sky Marshall
#IRC: baracuda
Eve-Online alias: Baracuda

Post by Baracuda » 24 Jul 2014 19:49

for just 2 bn i will vouch for you.
Just one thing is better then damage… MORE DAMAGE.

bobo 1994
Soldier
Eve-Online alias: bobo 1994

Post by bobo 1994 » 24 Jul 2014 21:56

cool guy i definetly thinks he desrves a +1

Tykonderoga
Soldier

Post by Tykonderoga » 25 Jul 2014 00:39

Baracuda wrote:for just 2 bn i will vouch for you.
Check's in the mail.

Apollo428
Ensign "Brownnose"
Eve-Online alias: Apollo428

Post by Apollo428 » 25 Jul 2014 03:27

Tykonderoga wrote:
Baracuda wrote:for just 2 bn i will vouch for you.
Check's in the mail.

just remember u get what u pay for. for 4 billion i will auto invite u into finfleet. all u have to do is send me the isk and i will confirm your my gay sex life partner

Tykonderoga
Soldier

Post by Tykonderoga » 26 Jul 2014 02:48

:lol:

Baracuda
Sky Marshall
#IRC: baracuda
Eve-Online alias: Baracuda

Post by Baracuda » 26 Jul 2014 10:30

apollo is a fag

Germany #1
Just one thing is better then damage… MORE DAMAGE.