Application - Ummon Zenji

Public: FinFleet recruitment channel.

Moderator: FinFleet Recruitment

Forum rules
FinFleet is recruiting selectivly and with recommendations. To recive more information about the corporation, join our ingame channel "finfleet".
Ummon Zenji
Lieutenant Colonel
Eve-Online alias: Ummon Zenji

Application - Ummon Zenji

Post by Ummon Zenji » 07 Dec 2013 15:02

Ingame main name: Ummon Zenji
Alts: Tomoe Yoshimori, Zakamoto, KulliKake Jortikka, Christina Kirkkovene, some random tradealts
Timezone: Finland, evetime +2/3

Q: Please explain to us how your characters skills are assigned and what are you planning to do in future. We do not have any sort of skillpoint limits - but we need to know what are your plans for the future.

A:

Ummon: 75m sp, small ships, notably dictors, recons, TEH Lolki, occasional HID, Sleipnir, Claymore (almost max fc skills, only fc V is not yet trained), minnie battleships, thanatos and minnie logi (don't tell anyone;), prolly going for Naglfar since IT IS FUCKING VERTICAL!!!
Tomoe: 82m sp, semi carebear, semi combat, capital char (thanny, chimera, peenix, obelix), caldari/minnie logi and recon, caldari covops, draek (yuck!). TBFH dunno about future, was training this during tenal times for Nyx but shittani I mean ccp nerfbat happened, could go for Moros with this one
Zakamoto: 67m sp, carebear so far, can field caldari covops, caldari/amarr/minnie logi, caldari hacs, draek and naga in combat. Planning to still use this for carebearing, while training for small ship skills, but if shit really hits the fan this toon is combat ready
Rest: cyno/tradealts

Q: Please explain to us your EVE history. What have you done during your EVE-life , what corps you have been in the past, why did you leave them, where you in any director roles in your past corporation and such information intrests us. Basicly, a short bio of you and EVE.

A: Ouch. tl;dr, started '07, first 6 months in empire carebearing, then 2 hours after joining FINFL I was in 00yz on R97 gate in a hurricane with 500 screaming goons on the other side...rest is history as they say ;)

25s, FAT, rest of feyth/catch campaign, MC Betrayal, glorious, glorious delve #1, FINFL northern roadtrip, MAX, kicking goon teeth in in curse/scalding pass/detorid, haargoth betrayal, delve #2, lonely months in curse, rise and fall of IT including MAX2, rise of Raiden and destruction of Northern Monkeys, supercap madness in Tenal, fall of tenal, fucking around in south with PL and TEST and finally long, well deserved AFE and kick from FINFL when ofc I forgot to poast on AFE forums and couldn't be arsed to read forums from some god-forsaken place in SE asia where an old 2400bps modem would have been the pinnacle of speed :D

So, basically I have been living, breathing and smelling FINFL for 5 years of my time in EVE and every single kill I have made has been under FINFL flag. And after a year of AFE my arsehole still hurts and wants some moar....:D

So that about sums it up. If I was to write a moar detailed description it would be a historical record of every major war which has been fought in new eden between late '07 and mid '12 ;)

Q: How did you hear about FinFleet?

A: Well Cixid and I went to have "one" beer...

Q: What do you expect from FinFleet?

A: More or less the same as it has always been...major wars as in us vs rest of eve, blobs, struktura shoota, epic battles, goon tears causing major nerfs to any winning battle strategem, gaybars, making FINFL irc/jabber/whatever from bad place to a real unholy one, etc. Perhaps moar med/small gang action this time, gotta step up on this after I get my shit sorted out and after I have re-learned the game...

Q: Do you have any real-life friends who are current FinFleet members? Do you have anyone in FinFleet who is willing to support your application?

A: RL: Klezz, Hawk, and the rest of the FINFL BoB/IT/EvE BBQ crews, other oldtimers I know from ingame...

Q: Are you gay?

A: Does goatsechs, gay midget pr0n and Japanese Angsty Highschool girls with big katanas and/or piloting giant mecha count?

Q: Do you own a Drum Kit?

A: Sold the last one in Cambodia to a Catholic priest for some cute choirboys

Q: Do you own any Basset Hounds?

A: Well, I was drunk, the puppy looked like a goat or a midget..., well, R.I.P

/Ummon

someonedark
Captain
Eve-Online alias: someonedark

Re: Application - Ummon Zenji

Post by someonedark » 07 Dec 2013 17:25

i remember you in fleet from raiden +1 :)

Javon Bars
Lieutenant Colonel
Eve-Online alias: Javon Bars

Post by Javon Bars » 07 Dec 2013 18:46

Ummon! o/

Ummon Zenji
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Ummon Zenji » 07 Dec 2013 19:50

Hai Javon, long time no see! o/

Also glad to see you someonedark in FINFL, has your arsehole recovered yet from the initiation rites? :D

BTW seems CCP de-nerfed small shit, this ought to be interesting...*runs to put interceptors V to training* have we started to fly intys in fleet combat yet?

/Ummon

Badboy K
General
Eve-Online alias: Badboy K

Post by Badboy K » 08 Dec 2013 02:46

who is this guy? sounds familiar

Luna Negra
General of the Army
Eve-Online alias: Luna Negra

Post by Luna Negra » 08 Dec 2013 09:46

So Ummon is resubbing, I have been wondering the same thing for some time...
Gravity you win again!

Ummon Zenji
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Ummon Zenji » 08 Dec 2013 10:19

Luna Negra wrote:So Ummon is resubbing, I have been wondering the same thing for some time...
DOOO IIIT FAGGOT!!!

We still have dat HED gatecamp with blaster moros to do you know, should put the plan (tm) to motion,it was approved in BBQ 2008 and we still have not done it....talk about long term plans :D

Now I need to get that faggot Cixid to sub again (the fucker hasn't sold his chars nor has he given me his stuff so there might be still hope:) so we can has the perfect setup for the camp.

/Ummon

splockster
Lieutenant
Eve-Online alias: splockster

Post by splockster » 08 Dec 2013 10:46

\o/ at last! now when I mention goatzesechs and midget pron jabber won't just go silent for hours, you are gonna shit when you get in a cepter/ Dic omg.

leiks goatze, midget pron, is ghey as hell. spent time "teaching " Asian choirbois = auto invite on condition he books fanfest tickets and debases himself with me in Iceland.

Akelorian
Major General
#IRC: Akelorian
Eve-Online alias: Akelorian

Post by Akelorian » 08 Dec 2013 11:06

UMMMOONNNNN!!!! I support this faglords app!
Omeega: Bob can't be bob without FINFLEET.

DeBastaard
Major
Eve-Online alias: Bastaardicious

Post by DeBastaard » 08 Dec 2013 14:03

Supported!!! Waaah I've been wondering whether you were still alive or dead at some romanian party!
Bastaardicious & iGuevara

Baracuda
Sky Marshall
#IRC: baracuda
Eve-Online alias: Baracuda

Post by Baracuda » 08 Dec 2013 15:11

Ummon Zenji wrote: Q: Do you have any real-life friends who are current FinFleet members? Do you have anyone in FinFleet who is willing to support your application?

A: RL: Klezz, Hawk, and the rest of the FINFL BoB/IT/EvE BBQ crews, other oldtimers I know from ingame...
You missed me. :(

look what i found...
Just one thing is better then damage… MORE DAMAGE.

LakeEnd
Sky Marshall
Eve-Online alias: LakeEnd
Steam: Lake-end

Post by LakeEnd » 08 Dec 2013 15:32

Ummon is alive? Yay!

Baracuda
Sky Marshall
#IRC: baracuda
Eve-Online alias: Baracuda

Post by Baracuda » 08 Dec 2013 16:59

btw. +10 from me :D
Just one thing is better then damage… MORE DAMAGE.

Ummon Zenji
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Ummon Zenji » 08 Dec 2013 18:32

Me dead? Hardly...needs moar than the Himalayas in the middle of winter, wreck diving and falling 4 meters on concrete on my back (utterly drunk, in don det, Laos ofc) to get permanently rid of me :D

Now giev access pls so I can poast dem pics and discuss the trip in moar detail, there be stuff in there not suitable for public forums :D

/Ummon

splockster
Lieutenant
Eve-Online alias: splockster

Post by splockster » 08 Dec 2013 22:11

ohhhh shiiiitttt! don't give him access ... I can already feel my eyes burning

Javon Bars
Lieutenant Colonel
Eve-Online alias: Javon Bars

Post by Javon Bars » 09 Dec 2013 02:04

Luna Negra wrote:So Ummon is resubbing, I have been wondering the same thing for some time...
dooooooo it

Lazybones
Major
Battletag: Obsidian 7898
Eve-Online alias: Thermoss Devlin
WoT: Walker9837
WoW alias: Panzzor (when he existed)
Origin: Laserallan
Steam: Lazybones

Post by Lazybones » 09 Dec 2013 17:15

This guy is awesome, the first finnish ive met who cana ctually speak Swedish!

I wanna t-bag him!, like he Said Sarsa did to an EVOL guy:D

Lazybones
Major

Post by Lazybones » 09 Dec 2013 17:16

Tervetuloa syntyvätkö veli!

Ummon Zenji
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Ummon Zenji » 09 Dec 2013 18:17

Lazybones wrote:This guy is awesome, the first finnish ive met who cana ctually speak Swedish!

ter than

Well, first of all all finns can speak swedish to some extent 'cause we have to lern it in school...although nobody wants to admit it :D

Secondly the story goes like this, in bbq 2009 (?, the one in sweden?) Wagaa (EVOL) asks me if I liek teh cock, to which I say ofc....then a Northern Monkey (methinks he was Mostly Harmless) gets annoying so Wags asks him the same question...Monkey flips and grabs Wags (wise move to do to a Judo Black Belt who has an Ju-Jutsu brown belt alliance mate sitting beside him)...well, neither of us did anything but 5 ex-bobbits certainly did, the monkey was wtfpwnd faster than an instalock Arty Cane blaps a frig.

Fast Forward a few hours; last men standing (Coranor [BNC] Sasha Petrov, a.k.a KKK Sasha [FINFL], Trypho [RKK] and me, might have been some others but can't remember was so wasted) roam about the campsite looking for other drunkards standing and find this Monkey
passed out in a sofa in a television room...Well, Sasha executes revenge for alliance mate, FINFL style and promptly teabags the Monkey, I laugh my arse off and coranor and trypho look positively sick even though they have seen almost EVERYTHING in the fucked up and awesome happening called BoB bbq...

/Ummon

Lazybones
Major

Post by Lazybones » 09 Dec 2013 18:54

Ummon Zenji wrote:
Lazybones wrote:This guy is awesome, the first finnish ive met who cana ctually speak Swedish!

ter than

Well, first of all all finns can speak swedish to some extent 'cause we have to lern it in school...although nobody wants to admit it :D

Secondly the story goes like this, in bbq 2009 (?, the one in sweden?) Wagaa (EVOL) asks me if I liek teh cock, to which I say ofc....then a Northern Monkey (methinks he was Mostly Harmless) gets annoying so Wags asks him the same question...Monkey flips and grabs Wags (wise move to do to a Judo Black Belt who has an Ju-Jutsu brown belt alliance mate sitting beside him)...well, neither of us did anything but 5 ex-bobbits certainly did, the monkey was wtfpwnd faster than an instalock Arty Cane blaps a frig.

Fast Forward a few hours; last men standing (Coranor [BNC] Sasha Petrov, a.k.a KKK Sasha [FINFL], Trypho [RKK] and me, might have been some others but can't remember was so wasted) roam about the campsite looking for other drunkards standing and find this Monkey
passed out in a sofa in a television room...Well, Sasha executes revenge for alliance mate, FINFL style and promptly teabags the Monkey, I laugh my arse off and coranor and trypho look positively sick even though they have seen almost EVERYTHING in the fucked up and awesome happening called BoB bbq...

/Ummon

We gotta do something liek this Finfleets 11th birthday