Application - Jimboga

Public: FinFleet recruitment channel.

Moderator: FinFleet Recruitment

Forum rules
FinFleet is recruiting selectivly and with recommendations. To recive more information about the corporation, join our ingame channel "finfleet".
Jimboga
Ponygirl
Eve-Online alias: Jimboga

Application - Jimboga

Post by Jimboga » 06 May 2011 17:57

Characters (PvP) - Jimboga (main and yes I regret the name), Krystovski and JimTin
Timezone: UK \ EU – I mostly trade at work throughout the day and am back home most nights from about 5pm eve time through to 1/2am eve time

Q: Please explain to us how your characters skills are assigned and what are you planning to do in future. We do not have any sort of skillpoint limits - but we need to know what are your plans for the future.

A:
Jimboga : Gallente maxed, Minmatar subcaps (machariels, maelstroms). Flies Thanatos and Nyx, Guardian, Scimitar, Onerios.
Krystovski : Caldari subcaps, SB's, Thanatos.
JimTin : Amarr subcaps, Zealots - This is a new char I've been using for trading so 12m sp at the moment.

I have a string of cyno chars also.

Future skill training :-

Jim - Working on the 'perfect' supercap for Jim so 24d left for armor resists V then onto bombers V (51d).
Krys - Not sure where to take him, either phoenix or supercap (dual boxing err' day)
JimTin - Amarr BS, HAC ... new char so a while to go

Q: Please explain to us your EVE history. What have you done during your EVE-life , what corps you have been in the past, why did you leave them, where you in any director roles in your past corporation and such information intrests us. Basicly, a short bio of you and EVE.

A: I've been playing EVE since 2006. I joined a very small empire wardeccing corp called 'Teeth of Hydra' back in 2006 where I learned the basics of PvP after becoming seriously bored with PvE. After them not really going far, I suspended my EVE account and reactivated at the start of 2009 (probably after watching some uber gay eve video that made me hard and I whipped my credit card out), joined 'Judgement' as part of Sc0rched Earth and moved to Wicked Creek. Our home system was 4-EFLU and really got to learn how to PvP in blobs, HDF's and roams. I started off small with assualt ships and had some fun in a few popped Ishkurs, moved to Thorax and then went for BS's. After they disbanded, I took a break and came back to try security for some smaller shitty corps which didn't work out well and then was recruited by OMFG (part of TNT at the time). I moved to VFK-IV, learned the way of the armor HAC fleet and had a load of fun. After TNT fail cascaded I stayed in touch with OMFG and then rejoined OMFG when we joined TEST at the start of 2010 and spearheadded the Deklein campaign and eventually settled in 00TY, we dropped a station, I became a senior member of OMFG leadership and enjoyed it throughly until various entites in TEST shitstirred, became jealous and lead to us leaving with a bitter taste in our mouth. We tried a project in Delve that never came to fruition.

That was a few months back, since then OMFG disbanded and have been market trading since and had EVE on the backburner as I'm finishing an MSc degree. That finishes on the 18th of May and I'll be back into EVE full time, looking for some fights - hence my app.

Q: How did you hear about FinFleet?

A: I've heard a lot about the work you guys do, mainly from TooDucky whose a good mate. I've now got a Nyx and am looking to deploy it heavily, after seeing some of the fights you've all got in to with your fleets and the composition of your fleets, you seem exactly what I am looking for.

Q: What do you expect from FinFleet?

A: PvP, big fights and a few reach arounds ... srs.

Q: Do you have any real-life friends who are current FinFleet members? Do you have anyone in FinFleet who is willing to support your application?

A: Yep, TooDucky.

Q: Are you gay?

A: Only when I fly a thorax, name it the 'Purple Penetrator', aim for someones asshole and try to ram it in as far as I can in an epic fire of fail.

Q: Do you own a Drum Kit?

A: Yes, I can teamspeak me playing Britney Spears with a drum n bass remix on it if you want.

Q: Do you own any Basset Hounds?

A: (insert mum joke)

Jim

Radianze
Brigadier General
Eve-Online alias: Radianze

Re: Application - Jimboga

Post by Radianze » 06 May 2011 18:32

yet another too ducky "friend"

go away!

Ediz Daxx
Major General
Eve-Online alias: Ediz Daxx

Post by Ediz Daxx » 06 May 2011 19:53

you will be accepted when you lose a titan just like 2duck
16:19 <@ghezzoi> if they act like arses that doesn't mean we should do the same

[14:17] <@kilz> HEY
[14:17] <@kilz> i`m the emo queen here ok

Ediz Daxx
Major General

Post by Ediz Daxx » 06 May 2011 19:56

Jimboga wrote: Q: Are you gay?

A: Only when I fly a thorax, name it the 'Purple Penetrator', aim for someones asshole and try to ram it in as far as I can in an epic fire of fail.

Jim
Its fucking blue!

Rover Vitesse
Postman (posts always twice)
Eve-Online alias: Rover Vitesse

Post by Rover Vitesse » 06 May 2011 19:58

Radianze, can we try something new, fresh and original when trolling instead of just "Go Away" and "Spai" all the time?

I long for the days when we had epic supreme Olympic-class trolling here, these days its just shit.

Radianze
Brigadier General
Eve-Online alias: Radianze

Post by Radianze » 06 May 2011 22:34

Rover Vitesse wrote:Radianze, can we try something new, fresh and original when trolling instead of just "Go Away" and "Spai" all the time?

I long for the days when we had epic supreme Olympic-class trolling here, these days its just shit.
yes sir, sry for not beeing motivated today, but i couldnt be arsed to read that wall o text

to JIMBOGA:
Why you wanna fly a Nyx? wyvern is soo much better, would you consider skilling for it?

Jimboga
Ponygirl

Post by Jimboga » 06 May 2011 22:41

Radianze wrote: to JIMBOGA:
Why you wanna fly a Nyx? wyvern is soo much better, would you consider skilling for it?
Wyvern is only half a supercarrier tbh, it looks gay and can't beat the raw powah of my nyx ... I've heard people who fly them go both ways :D

Too Ducky
Ponyboy
Eve-Online alias: Too Ducky

Post by Too Ducky » 06 May 2011 22:48

I fully support this app. I have known Jimboga for a year and a half, and I can confirm from experience that he is completely gay.

Dark Fanatic
Lieutenant
Eve-Online alias: Dark Fanatic

Post by Dark Fanatic » 07 May 2011 14:57

Only barely 2 months in the corp and you are supporting apps. If that isnt trustworthy I dont know what is

Ediz Daxx
Major General

Post by Ediz Daxx » 07 May 2011 17:20

Dark Fanatic wrote:Only barely 2 months in the corp and you are supporting apps. If that isnt trustworthy I dont know what is
AND he has a titan loss.

jampirate
Brigadier General
Eve-Online alias: jAMPiRATE

Post by jampirate » 07 May 2011 18:40

Too Ducky wrote:I fully support this app. I have known Jimboga for a year and a half, and I can confirm from experience that he is completely gay.
A YEAR AND A HALF!
+Giovann: jampirate
@cflux: is
@cflux: cool

(+Saerid) but every now and then when AJ,Gio and jampirate shut up, there's some sensible discussion

@cflux: guys, you are rather horrible members

<Foot> so yeah when you think about it you do get some enjoyment from arch but jampi makes you either pissed off or sick

TheArchJudge
Forum Warrior
Eve-Online alias: ArchJudge

Post by TheArchJudge » 08 May 2011 01:03

I just farted so hard i almost achieved lift-off

[22:49] <@kilz> i`m gay
[16:16] <+LynxArd> the power of the donald is supreme and i bow to it

Peter Powers
Lieutenant General
#IRC: PeterPowers
Eve-Online alias: Peter Powers
Steam: disasta

Post by Peter Powers » 11 May 2011 12:10

Dear Mr. Jimboga,

after reading your application i must say i am very impressed by your accomplishments; in special maxing out the Gallentean race.
Now, while i do not know you in RL, or ingame, i must say you got my attention.

Please Post:
a) A short How to max out Gallente in 5 Years without having all ships and armor skills maxed out
b) A short how to on making the maximum amount of ISK possible per day
c) Proof that you are really Gay, your Thorax story sadly did not make it.

best Regards,
Your Freshmeat Assistance Guide,
Peter Powers.

jampirate
Brigadier General
Eve-Online alias: jAMPiRATE

Post by jampirate » 11 May 2011 23:34

Peter Powers wrote:Dear Mr. Jimboga,

after reading your application i must say i am very impressed by your accomplishments; in special maxing out the Gallentean race.

Please Post:
a) A short How to max out Gallente in 5 Years without having all ships and armor skills maxed out

best Regards,
Peter Powers.
I would like to suggest, in light of recent developments, that he provides a scanned bank statement showing his last 5 EVE subscription payments with proof of identification (passport, driving license or national ID card should do).
+Giovann: jampirate
@cflux: is
@cflux: cool

(+Saerid) but every now and then when AJ,Gio and jampirate shut up, there's some sensible discussion

@cflux: guys, you are rather horrible members

<Foot> so yeah when you think about it you do get some enjoyment from arch but jampi makes you either pissed off or sick

Jimboga
Ponygirl

Post by Jimboga » 12 May 2011 18:04

Peter Powers wrote:Dear Mr. Jimboga,

Please Post:

best Regards,
Peter Powers.
Dear Mr. Powers,

Thank you for your kind words. I will forthwith answer your questions;

a) I booked cheap flight to Iceland, I then proceeded to travel to the CCP headquarters where I had a wild steamy orgy with the developers of our beloved, EVE Online. I didn't see the light of day for over 70 hours but after that but I was confident that I had satisfied them. Upon returning, I found my account had been donated over 5 trillion skill points hence my statement.
b) Buy freighters in Jita, fill them for of 'Exotic Dancers', wait for Incarna ... cash in.
c) Proof

I longingly wait for your reply with anticipation.

King Regards,
Jim

Br127
Ensign "Brownnose"
Eve-Online alias: Br127

Post by Br127 » 15 May 2011 01:47

niiiice havent had a suprise like meatspin in a while :)

thank you for cheering my day up :)
Image Image

Jimboga
Ponygirl

Post by Jimboga » 19 May 2011 13:24

yo ... so any response on this? cheers

Splash Whale
Ensign
#IRC: Splash
Eve-Online alias: Splash Whale

Post by Splash Whale » 19 May 2011 14:01

convo me ingame so we can discuss admittance fees.
penis

Carolhills
My first Sony

Post by Carolhills » 01 Feb 2019 14:54

Nice application, will consider it next time I fill the form.
Starpro;Best Workout Gloves