WoT: Capum, Capumpum
WoW alias: Paksupepe, Belcapu
Origin: CapuMfi
xboxlive: caPUM
Steam: Capum
GW2 Tag: capu.1087

THANK YOU FINNEXUS COMMUNITY MEMBERS!!!

Post by Capu » 15 Dec 2013 18:01

Today I went to the house where the parents of our past member Riggeli, who died with his wife on the 3rd of June 2013 in an terrible car accident while they were test driving a new car.
The accident happened at 16:16 when they were about to get back to the car dealer after the test run. They were stopped to turn around when a truck driver hit them at the back of the car with the speed of 85km/h.
Both Riggeli and his wife died immediately.

This was a shocking news to Finnexus community, especially the World of Tanks players who had just get to know Riggeli face to face in the little christmas meeting in november 2012.
When we heard that Riggeli and his wife had a child, 3-year-old Pyry we decided to collect some money for him during this summer and fall.

As a result today I visited the parents to give the money for them to deposit it for Pyry. They were really touched about the fact how many people have supported them and Pyry in this tragic event and especially that a community such as we who have not even not known the dude very well wanted to support in this matter.

They asked me to deliver the very warm and thankful greetings to all Finnexus community members.

So.... THANK YOU EVERYONE AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS/XMAS/HANUKKA/WHATEVER YOU CELEBRATE!!!!
Cheers,
Capu
Finnexus ry
"Miksi elää, jos Mononen hautaa halvalla!"

Sacrifear
Lieutenant Colonel
#IRC: Malbo
Battletag: Malbo#1934
WoW alias: Sacrifear

Re: THANK YOU FINNEXUS COMMUNITY MEMBERS!!!

Post by Sacrifear » 17 Dec 2013 00:24

Kiitoksia ja sydäntä lämmittää että rahat pääsevät oikeaan paikkaan :) Hyviä juhlapyhiä kaikille! hearthsmile
Sacrifear - 85 Mage